Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Also, thought I'd add it in. The Nether Portal outside of the Newbank portal is deactivated, and Mointainboy's Stables, near Spawn and TheGurw's church is gone. Somehow, the protections in the hinterlands were disabled.

Mountainboy's Stables were destroyed with fire.

Edit:
Xcutioner found three wither heads that had been griefed at spawn, so he picked them up for safe keeping. He has no intention of stealing them, or using them for personal gain, but he didn't want anyone else using them recklessly.

So, yeah, there you go.

While wandering through Southbridge i found also grief by ImLife in the shopping area Western district.
2015-01-15_02.24.46.png

I'm more impressed that you came back just to be an ass. You've either got some deep seeded hatred going on, or you're a pompous punk. :giggle: Either way, you're one sad little man.
It is at this time that I'd say r3con pulled a "Shadowwolf" and deserves the same punishment.
Should we delay handing down the severe punishment until 2 days from now? Give him a nice little birthday present ;)

perhaps do you know why TPS so low ATM on the server theo ? it'S running around 10-12 now :s
The TPS may have to do with runaway villager spawns again or it could be some other massive entity updating related issue. If you find a specific spot where your FPS drops tremendously, then you've probably found the culprit area.

I've upgraded the memory in the new machine, so now we'll have dynmap. As far as the grief, is anyone opposed to me just rolling back Hinterlands, Newbank, and Southbridge to when I transferred them over on Sunday?

The only one I think I would worry about would be DOS..and I think it'd just be easier to give him the lost items (if there were any that he cared about).

So, apparently the version of debian I'm using is 32 bit. I'm going to do an upgrade so we can actually use this wonderful memory.

Edit: Doing this tomorrow, as I don't have the time tonight.

As far as the grief, is anyone opposed to me just rolling back Hinterlands, Newbank, and Southbridge to when I transferred them over on Sunday?

The only one I think I would worry about would be DOS..and I think it'd just be easier to give him the lost items (if there were any that he cared about).

Thanks, but I'm pretty sure I haven't left Serpent's Pass since Sunday, been busy working on the rail to Sven's Island (unless Xec and I did the tunnel to the end portal since then, but that was easy enough). Even if I wasn't busy there, since I logged on and saw nobler3con and TheBagpipesman both online, I decided it'd probably be best to not venture out into the hinterlands. I hadn't yet decided if that would be (a) at all or (b) just when they were online.

IMPORTANT: firestorm did all that work on the darkness grinder in the SP protection area, I don't know how much of that was since Sunday, I'm guessing at least some of it. [Edit: sorry, just noticed blu3 already mentioned this]

[Edit 2: looks like everywhere has been reverted already, it's kinda like it never even happened, thanks admins!]

Been adding some more smaller additions to the map and I thought the random assortment of caves under haven was really really lacking. So I did some modifications I think ya might like.
HcA4GfQ.png

cEBnXuw.png

Also ice waterfall.
0gAbYc7.png

Actually, for those that don't know spigot, the word, has been around for quite some time, here is the definition:

Spigot
noun
1. a small peg or plug for stopping the vent of a cask.
2. a peg or plug for stopping the passage of liquid in a faucet or cock.
3. a faucet or cock for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like.
4. the end of a pipe that enters the enlarged end of another pipe to form a joint.

Just thought i'd post that...

EDIT: My ADHD kicked in and I forgot to reply lol... Anyways I'm excited for reboot, and find the spigot name to be interesting, though it can have a racist connotation if one uses it that way. I personally wonder how they came with the name, is it like a control for a flowing of ideas? idk just something to ponder... Again apologies for not posting the reply earlier lol

Back