• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Federation: City of Cities

make me mascot and i'm fine, haha
i-would-venture-to-say-hell-yes.jpg

What do you think of the idea of a Town of the month? The first winner woul be chosen by the council and from then on the town that last won. A tower in the world hub could be dedicated to it... I actually think someone came up with the idea of a hall of fame previously on another thread but as far as I can see it has not been voiced on this one. (a bit off the current topic:p)
54e1efeb_howaboutno.jpg

Also, Shark, before we can fully consider you in, can you tell us what you hope to accomplish, show pictures of your builds, etc.

Also, it would be appreciated to have a member list.

Currently no members XD I don't want to force people back in from the old server, You must remebr my town was destroyed sSony town has moved on and made new loyalties sadly. So I will have to wait to see who whishes to join me so sorry but no list..

I'll get pics up tomorrow though.

Currently no members XD I don't want to force people back in from the old server, You must remebr my town was destroyed sSony town has moved on and made new loyalties sadly. So I will have to wait to see who whishes to join me so sorry but no list..

I'll get pics up tomorrow though.
Okay. I'd recommend that you try to recruit some well trusted people, though.

I agree with the main layout, but I disagree with the'One Skyscraper' idea. I still think we should have multiple towers and embassies, and the Capitol Building can be the tallest and reach to the top of the map.

I DO NOT think we should implement the nether with travel. It will be dangerous and will sidetrack players.

There will be mutliple towers, but the main one will be the tallest. The rest will cap at around 30-35 blocks I think.

On another note:
I'll be posting a list of all official jobs in the Federation.
Here's a rough draft:

WorldHub Council:
Pyrofiredelta
Ustulo
flashflame8
Vorsprung
DutchCheese

WorldHub Caretaker:
Vorsprung

WorldGuard Commander:
TheXraptor

Lead Designers
Kurtis
Vorsprung

Lead Constructors
Hawke
Kurtis
Vorsprung

Head of Cheese Department
DutchCheese

Head of all things regarding TF2
Vorsprung

lol, woodkeep has two council spots :D (ustulo and me)

also, ill like to take charge in organizing the railways and their routes.

What do you think of the idea of a Town of the month? The first winner woul be chosen by the council and from then on the town that last won. A tower in the world hub could be dedicated to it... I actually think someone came up with the idea of a hall of fame previously on another thread but as far as I can see it has not been voiced on this one. (a bit off the current topic:p)

I came up with the idea of a hall of fame, and i posted it in this thread a few times a couple pages back

Current bridge idea. It's not final though unless everyone things it's sexy and wants it to be the final one.

Attachments

• bridge1.png
    bridge1.png
    847.9 KB · Views: 121
im making a model of what i see the world hub as being like, one thing though, how big of a radius would the base of the worldhub be?
EDIT: also, will it be a square or rectangle? if you could also send me your building designs, ill implement them

Current bridge idea. It's not final though unless everyone things it's sexy and wants it to be the final one.
That's absolutely perfect! :thumbsup:
lol, woodkeep has two council spots :D (ustulo and me)
Well, you might be the mayor, but Ustulo has been the only one with plans so far. Which asks the question... Why would you then ask this:
also, ill like to take charge in organizing the railways and their routes.
I'll be in charge of the rails, derp. If you had been paying attention to the thread.
The rails will be designed from the WorldHub end.
With all rails but the spawn one, we should work from different ends. Depths of the rails at WorldHub will be different to rails in other areas. The spawn one will be mined out from WorldHub to spawn, and not the other way round.
im making a model of what i see the world hub as being like, one thing though, how big of a radius would the base of the worldhub be?
EDIT: also, will it be a square or rectangle? if you could also send me your building designs, ill implement them
Don't bother, I'm already making one.

I like it, but it could use some more dimension to it... like add a more defined ridge to it.

Right now my station fits in a 3x1 lot, should i extend it to fit 3x3 or keep it compact?
Let's see both!

The WorldHub will be circular.

Also, I don't think the WorldHub should be in the sea, but next to it would be nice.

As for mining teams, I'd suggest a group of at six people working constantly. At least three working from spawn, and the other group working from the WorldHub itself.

Uh hello guys,my name is redhaze5 and i would like to talk about the rails that are going to be conected to the WorldHub, in the last T9K server my town (terraville) made rails that conected to mooville but the problem was that yeah we conected our town but t was a 30 minute walk or a 20 minute cart ride. Scottc1420 got irritaded because t was a long minicart ride, so he had an idea of making the rails on the nether and see if the ride was shorter and it turns out that a 20 minute ride on a cart was a five minute ride on the nether.

Just making a recomendation, and p.s. some of u may think that its not that bad because u can go afk, but i think its better this way.

One thing about the nether...
It can crash some people's clients. I'd recommend keeping the cart track to the overworld for simplicity.

Also, I doubt we'll have the nether, because of indirect griefing.

Back