• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Federation: City of Cities

yeah i would alo like to join The Federation. i really can help building or do other things like makng the rails from town to the WolrdHub. :D

The most important things to do are this:
1: Mine out the WorldHub substrata. This will take a long time.
2: Mine out the spawn <> WorldHub minecart track. If anyone trespasses on that, it will be catastrophe.
3: Claim WorldHub area.
4: Claim spawn <> WorldHub minecart track.
5: Build WorldHub.
6: Build bridge + highway.
7: Build amenities at the WorldHub.
8: Build farms under WorldHub and spawn rail.
9: Build town rails.

The most important things to do are this:
1: Mine out the WorldHub substrata. This will take a long time.
2: Mine out the spawn <> WorldHub minecart track. If anyone trespasses on that, it will be catastrophe.
3: Claim WorldHub area.
4: Claim spawn <> WorldHub minecart track.
5: Build WorldHub.
6: Build bridge + highway.
7: Build amenities at the WorldHub.
8: Build farms under WorldHub and spawn rail.
9: Build town rails.
I really think this could be rearranged slightly... I think we need 1 and 2 at the same time, and I don't think we need to claim the entire railway... that would be a real hassle and a massive waste of money. Also, number 9 needs to be boosted to a lower number. The WorldHub is a service to the towns, not exactly the number one thing, also it is still very important.

I really think this could be rearranged slightly... I think we need 1 and 2 at the same time, and I don't think we need to claim the entire railway... that would be a real hassle and a massive waste of money. Also, number 9 needs to be boosted to a lower number. The WorldHub is a service to the towns, not exactly the number one thing, also it is still very important.
Yep, 1 and 2 are at the same time.

However, it is important we claim the rail. Maybe not a top priority, but if we don't, it will be a beacon for griefers.

I can do ''1: Mine out the WorldHub substrata. This will take a long time.'' this was we can make money and we can claim the WorldHub area. We make the WorldHub (after we have claimed the area) and then we should start making farm for food. And then start building the towns and from there we start making rails/ highways and all that stuff u guys are planing on making. :D:D

Oh btw, u should make like a mini team to go to level 12 and start mining for diamonds that way we can get more $$$.

I can do ''1: Mine out the WorldHub substrata. This will take a long time.'' this was we can make money and we can claim the WorldHub area. We make the WorldHub (after we have claimed the area) and then we should start making farm for food. And then start building the towns and from there we start making rails/ highways and all that stuff u guys are planing on making. :D:D
We'll need all the slaves workers we need to mine out the WorldHub substrata.

I mean, I know what the WorldHub IS, but the question is: Can I be a member of the fed without joining a city?

worldhub is a place which connects the other towns ;)
so it's not a city you should live in ^^
Exactly. Keep in mind people, that the WorldHub is NOT a city that you can live in!
You live in your town, and if your jus visiting, help yourself so a watermelon slice. Then go on your way.

Back