Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

lol no, they're doing updates last I knew. So it might be a few...

Edit: I'm logged in, might be done now...

So, um...

IT'S HAPPENING

Screen Shot 2015-01-19 at 7.37.21 PM.png

Have a nice day.

speaking of 1.8, anyone been able to successfully mod it yet? I can't seem to get forge to work correctly for me. I'd love to use a few mods to make the game more enjoyable for me. I really miss optifine and Rei's minimap, but really just getting forge to work correctly will help. Let me know. Thanks.

speaking of 1.8, anyone been able to successfully mod it yet? I can't seem to get forge to work correctly for me. I'd love to use a few mods to make the game more enjoyable for me. I really miss optifine and Rei's minimap, but really just getting forge to work correctly will help. Let me know. Thanks.
I'm using Liteloader with WorldEditCUI, Voxelmap, ChunkBorders, X-RayDetector (custom cavefinder mod that highlights x-ray tunnels), and SlimeChunks. Haven't needed to load Forge yet, but from the sounds of it FML is ready, Forge isn't.

EDIT: Also, give up on Rei's and just use Voxelmap.

I can't use Journeymap, schematica, or craftguide. I am disappoint.

You need to use 1.8 (not 1.8.1), forge works just fine with 1.8 but doesn't support 1.8.1, also sadly you have to use liteloader to get a minimap since voxelmap is the only one that supports 1.8... and once again ONLY 1.8, not 1.8.1 (liteloader is beta for 1.8 and not 1.8.1).

As far as Gurw saying forge isn't ready makes no sense. Forge is currently STABLE in 1.8, unlike liteloader which is BETA. Maybe it's different in Canada? Completely different internet and all, since we have to translate their maple leaves into marijuana to keep our browsers from crashing.

Here's what you need to do JMAL, first, run minecraft with 1.8(by selecting 1.8 in the versions list for your profile). After it runs and you get to the main menu, exit minecraft then run the latest forge installer, which is here. FORGE 1.8 drop all your mods(the .jar files) into this folder ~/.minecraft/mods/ (linux) or %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/mods/ (windows)
After that, you can install liteloader for 1.8 if you choose to use voxelmap or any other liteloader mods, and make sure to tell it to install to forge using the dropdown box that defaults to 1.8 so you can use both forge and liteloader.
liteloader jenkins(beta/expirimental/development) builds are here liteloader 1.8

also, liteloader mods go into ~/.minecraft/mods/1.8/ or %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/mods/1.8/
failing to seperate forge .jars and liteloader .litemods will cause problems (if minecraft will even launch without crashing)

edit: as far as optifine goes, make sure its the 1.8 version available at optifined.net
voxelmap is here voxelmap, just in case you're lazy.
optifine in mods/ and voxelmap in mods/1.8/ ;)
No.

Forge is not ready for 1.8
FML is.

There's a difference.

Back